Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Jay,
, Jay, Thanks. 1998 Path would not start after

Customer Question

Jay,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Jay, Thanks. 1998 Path would not start after driving around, but would start after time, maybe 30 to 60 min. Wife really unhappy. No code when I checked. I drove it the other day and it didn't start. Had the code reader in the car and read P0131. Should I replace the left O2 sensor?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

The 02 sensor will not keep the car from starting. When it doesn't start, do you happen to know if you have spark or not? I know of two things that can cause this.

Let me know.