Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

How do you remove the front console storage compartment on a

Customer Question

How do you remove the front console storage compartment on a 2013 altima.Its the one under the radio.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 12 months ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** i can help

start wiht removing the shifter nob pry the silver cover off the bottom of the shifter then remov ethe clip pull the nob off , then pull fo the side covers below the radio put the seat all the way forward and remove 2 screws from the lower back side of the console

pry the cup holder out then remove 2 screws on under the cup holder and 2 on the sides then unplug the harness and remove the console

if you have any more questions please ask . if not please rate the service before you go thanks.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I don't want to remove the whole console just the front front storage compartment.