Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2009 nissan rogue. The other night while starting

Customer Question

I have a 2009 nissan rogue. The other night while starting into a u-turn I was traveling at about 3-4 mph. I was hit by a woman driving 50+miles per hour. She hit the right side passenger door- big impact.Picture available. What do I need to know when meeting with the appraiser - one guy said it should be totaled- the other said something about "unibody. Willing to pay....first time in 50 years of driving I have been in thesis situation
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

Please share the picture and tell me how many miles are on the car and if any air bags were deployed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The car has 96,000 miles on it. The side airbag on the passenger side deployed. I can't seem to attach the picture, however! I'm using a macbook, and I get a javascript error.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Do you have dropbox or anything so you can share the image so I can see the damage?