Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

I;m Warnie and I am trying to see how to replace my 21012

Customer Question

Customer: hi I;m Warnie and I am trying to see how to replace my 21012 radiator and condenser for my nissian Altima. trying to find out how to do it on you tube
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need a new radiator and condenser for my vehicle and I;m trying to do it myself
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Nissan Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I want to know do you have a video to show me how to replace the radiator and condenser before I pay for a service that is or is not helpful.
Expert:  JOHN aka Eauto replied 10 months ago.

no video but can provide illustrated and typed instructions...would you still like to proceed?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
no, I really need to see how its performed, thanks anyway.