Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is edo working on nissan altima 2.5 2008 I have

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** ***** on nissan altima 2.5 2008 I have p0840 cod I now it the secenery presser sensor in the transmission don't know where is at and if I can replace or check it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ok secend issue is the car fill like it take off on 3rd gear have no power on take off , the thing is he have no power going revers too soon that it take off it ok and we have a cod for the oxigen 1st bank as well
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

How many miles do you have on your 2008 Nissan Altima?