rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I lose all power batt and alt is good had checked open door

Customer Question

I lose all power batt and alt is good had checked open door no lights lump car runes for a couple days then same thing again batt and alt check out fine to diff mech this is on a 2009 naurino
Category: Nissan
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Here is a procedure attached that will help you find what is causing the battery to go dead.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm not a mechanic I know the battery is good brand new 2 days ago I was told the alternator check out and was fine I will take what you have sent me and to the local mechanic. I see what you r saying and do understand where your going I will get back to you with what they do or say thank you Jim
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Ok, and please don't forget to rate me and keep our link in case you need me later on too.