Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

09 cube hard start or won't no codes and spark plugs and new

Customer Question

Customer: 09 cube hard start or won't no codes and spark plugs and new spark plugs and im ***** ***** sorry
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: cold climate will start sometimes and run fine then not start after a couple hours
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: k thank you
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

When you changed the spark plugs were they wet with fuel? Also what brand spark plugs did you install?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
spark plugs dry and they r autolite
Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

Just letting you know, these engines are designed to use NGK's. They don't like any other brand spark plugs.

Do you know if you have injector pulse or spark? If you turn the key to the ON position is the security light on solid?