Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.
2921078

Brucker. I have a 2013 Nissan Frontier and the blower just

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Brucker. I have a 2013 Nissan Frontier and the blower just stopped working. It was working fine when I shut the car off Saturday afternoon but this morning, nothing. I had a Nissan Rogue and had to replace the motor and resistor, is it basically the same job? Thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm not sure what else to say???
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 11 months ago.

HI there,

Do you have auto climate control or manual?

Test light or volt meter so we can see what needs to be replaced or are you looking for instruction to replace the blower? It would actually likely be simpler then your Rouge and is the same basic job, as far as removing the blower and all, but if you have a meter or test light it would be nice to make sure first.

Let me know what you would like to do!