Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

I have a 2013 Nissan dualis 29k on the clock, about 2 weeks

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Nissan dualis 29k on the clock, about 2 weeks ago the engine light came on, first diagnosis was to much air getting in the fuel system, couldn't find that fault then light came on again after 20 kms took back said carbon build up in fuel line said clean it.
Engine light on again said it was the sensor but they didn't replace it then said was the fuel injector so cleaned that. Picked it up once again took it back they then said it was 100 percent sure it was dirt furl so they empty the tank put furl in and picked it up drove 15klm and light is on again what do you think the problem is because I have just about had enough
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 11 months ago.

Hi do you know the codes from the service engine soon light

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No they didn't give them to me

i will need the code in order to help please call and ask for them thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
am tomorrow as are closed over long weekend do you have any idea what you think it maybe

base on what you told me it sound like the problem is cause by a air fuel ratio sensor