Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

I have a beautiful 350z, 2007 with 19k miles. I love the

Customer Question

I have a beautiful 350z, 2007 with 19k miles. I love the car, paid cash and I don't care resale. Why should I? I love it. The only thing is that I want to get it painted a different color. Since I don't care about resale, is there a downside??
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

I see no harm in painting the car a different color. The only downside I would say if you wanted to re-paint the car is if you did some sort of custom color. When you go custom the resale would be much harder.

But it's your car. You paid for it. With 19k miles, it sounds like a sweet ride. So I would paint it what ever you like so you can love it even more!

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work.

I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!