Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

, 1995 Nissan pickup with one fan belt broken, the

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 1995 Nissan pickup with one fan belt broken, the other one knocked out of pulleys. My question is: Looks like I have to remove the fan to be able to replace the belts or is there another way?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

The fan does not need to be removed. You put the belt on over part of the fan and spin the fan till it goes over the fan.

Understand?

Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

hello? Do you have any more questions on this?