Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Windshield wiper moter fuse. cannot find to check if that's

Customer Question

Customer: windshield wiper moter fuse . cannot find to check if that's the problem with wiper moter
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: looking for fuse box containing wiper moter fuse . I think its a 10 amp fuse
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok will do.thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What year and Model Nissan is this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2004 Nissan Murano sl
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Give me a min to get you that fuse location. I believe it's in the IPDM. Just let me double check

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Yes, the fuse for the wipers is in the IPDM which is located on the Passenger side of the engine compartment. There is a black box that when you remove it's cover it exposes the IPDM. Here is a link with the terminal and fuse arrangements of the IPDM. I put red boxes on the fuses for the wiper motor.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/1d.jpg

It's a 30 amp and 15 amp fuse for the front wiper.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi again jay' if possible could you email a diagram of fuse box blow up as to locate fuse for windshield wiper moter
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Private contact is against our terms and services unless additional service is accepted.

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Would you like me to offer you Additional Service? This would also allow you to speak with my on the phone to help you with your issue as well