peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I have changed the battery of my nissan qaishqai; the radio

Customer Question

good morning; i have changed the battery of my nissan qaishqai; the radio is asking a pin code
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with radio code info on your vehicle here.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this code may not be online.Usually a dealer has to obtain this code for you and in some cases may not charge for the code info as long as you show them proof of ownership and a photo ID.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Dear Pete. Thank you for your email.
The car is a Nissan QASHQAI 2009. The radio is a BP (refer to attached files). The code was erased when I changed the dead battery. I bought the Nissan from a car dealer a few months ago. The dealer tells me that he doesn't have the code. I'm in Senegal. I have try to get it online but it was not successful. Is it possible to put me in contact with a Nissan representative. I can send them my ID & copies of the car papers if they need it before giving their support. Best regards. Marcel

Unfortunately I dont know where else this code can be retrieved myself.You might try http://www.nissan-global.com/EN/GLOBAL/ to see if they can help.

Thanks Pete