Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Name is ***** ***** got a 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 want start

Customer Question

Customer: name is ***** ***** got a 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 want start no codes replaced the crank sencor
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when I picked up the car oil level very low no codes on scan I sprayed it didn't matter no spark replaced crank sencer just spins over
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

When you turn the key to the ON position, is the security light on solid? Also does the cooling fans come on?