Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

My 2011 Titan wont start. Battery is good, alternator is

Customer Question

Customer: my name is Edna. My 2011 Titan wont start. Battery is good, alternator is good. But after several weeks the starting issue arises. We are in cold weather
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Have a new battery installed a month ago. Started w/o problems. Then 2 days ago started again. When we jump it it starts right away but sits overnight. Wont start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I can wait, but do not want to wast my money if no answers. We are out of town and is trying to get home
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

There could be a electrical draw on this truck. Do you happen to have a volt meter so we can perform a draw test?