Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Mel
, I have a 2003 Nissan Pathfinder. It runs out of

Customer Question

Customer: Mel
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 2003 Nissan Pathfinder. It runs out of gas with the fuel gauge reads full. I believe that it is the sending unit. Will I have to buy a new fuel pump with the sending unit attached? Also where is a place that has a low price for the unit? I bought a used pump from the net and still have the same problem.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I,ll wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

How handy are you? This could be a actual gauge issue.

Let me know.