eric
eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Would you identify the correct part names and numbers for:

Customer Question

Would you identify for me the correct part names and numbers for:1) The molded rubber part that protects the license plate wires going from the trunk interior to the trunk lid - each end has a grommet-like lip to snap into the body and trunk lid respectively. I seem to have misplaced my original one.2) The black plastic fasteners that hold the trunk liner to the body.Thank you for your consideration.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Follow up #1:Item 1, the rubber part, is the really important thing I need to know.I think I've found item 2 although of course confirmation would be nice. I think this is it:
http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Nissan_Push_Type_Retainers_84995_3J101_p/a21631.htm
Expert:  eric replied 11 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

I have gone thru all the service, parts and body manuals for the 2009 sentra the wiring loom protector you are referring to is not shown in any of them. If I can get the vin number, I will check that way and see if I can locate the name and part number