Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Feel like eating hot lead today Jay
, yea 04 sentra ser

Customer Question

Customer: feel like eating hot lead today Jay
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yea 04 sentra ser will not start ses light does not come on when ignition is on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ye
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

If you do not have a Service Engine soon light on when the key is turned to the ON position, you could be looking at a Ecm issue. First I would check all fuses with a test light to make sure none are blown. If none are blown, then you are most likely looking at a Ecm issue. Where I could provided the Ecm Terminal Reference check for you to verify.

This is a 2.5 Sentra correct?