Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

Replaced coils on maxima 2000, car runs great but still

Customer Question

replaced coils on maxima 2000, car runs great but still throw P1320 code. I replaced the condenser in the harness and that didn't help either. I have been told that the resistance values on aftermarket coils can be just below and throw the code still. not sure what to do. Car passes everthing but the code is still being thrown.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 12 months ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** i can help with your questions

there is only one way to fix this problem that is simple to go to the Nissan dealer and buy and replace all 6 coils the after market ones will not work for this problem . if you have any more questions please ask ,if not please rate the service before you go thanks,

hi the service say your payment have fail please fix that asap then the system will load your info and i can call thanks.

let me know