Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

I have a 2011 Pathfinder. I had a weak battery that I just

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Pathfinder. I had a weak battery that I just replaced due to the onset of cold weather. When I replaced it, the positive terminal had been eaten up with corrosion to the point that I couldn't get it to seat on the positive side of the battery real well. It was loose. I drove it like this for a couple of days because I didn't have a chance to purchase and replace the bad terminal. Yesterday the car was dead and I popped the hood and saw that the terminal was completely off of the battery. After that, I replaced the it with a new terminal (last night) the car won't start. There is power to the gauges and display, but I only hear a click when I try to start the car. It doesn't turn over at all.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Have you checked the battery voltage? It sounds like your battery is a little low.