Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

2015 frontier 4 cylinder cab I have two out let but one only

Customer Question

2015 frontier 4 cylinder king cab I have two out let but one only have power out let does other one already wired or not
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello, myname is ***** ***** thank you for your question

Did that power socket ever work? Did you check fuses?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
u diidnt answer my question
truck under warranty It is working every thing u didn't answer the question I am asking there are two out lets only one have wired other is just one other just blank I want to know if I want to install outlet is that one already wired or not
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Oh is it pre-wired for a second power socket. I mis-understood. Yes, there is another connector tapped to the harness that is not used. So if you get another power socket, you just need to pull the secured connector that is tapped to the harness out, and plug it in.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!