Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Nathan, its my first time here and my maxima has been jumpy

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Nathan, its my first time here and my maxima has been jumpy latly and someone told me it might be my timing belt
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well, when im stopped it kind of wants to pull forward when I have my foot on the break
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I'm actually on my way out but I can check back in later or tomorrow. My service engine light just came on today.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  JOHN aka Eauto replied 1 year ago.

have you scanned it for codes?