Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

THE NAVIGATION SYSTEM IN MY 2007 MURANO THAT INCLUDES THE

Customer Question

THE NAVIGATION SYSTEM IN MY 2007 MURANO THAT INCLUDES THE TOP ROW OF BUTTONS AND THE VIDEO SCREEN IS NOT WORKING. IT WAS WORKING AND JUST QUIT. THE RADIO,CD PLAYER AND EVERTHING ELSE WORKS. IF ITS A FUSES, WHERE IS IT LOCATED.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your Question.

When that top row a buttons stop working, that is normally the circuit board that has those button that goes. The radio will work cause the buttons are part of the audio unit.

Replacing that circuit board around the radio with the buttons normally will resolve your issue.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!