Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2008 Titan engine will not turn over, I installed a new

Customer Question

My 2008 Titan engine will not turn over, I installed a new battery but still nothing. When I turn the key to the on position the headlights and dash lights come on after about 5 seconds even when lights are in off position, all the idiot lights come on as they normally do, the low tire pressure indicator light blinks, no dome light and no ding warning key is in ignition when door is open
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried switching the ECM with the fog light module that I read about online and also tried a test for the IPDM as I also read on line switching out the ECM did nothing and the test for the IPDM did not do anything that was in the information for the test. When I turn the key there is a click under the right side of the dash, there is no clicking noise like what you would have with a low battery.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Did you happen to check all fuses with a test light?

Also let me know if you have a volt meter?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I pulled laal of the fuses and they were good I do have a volt meter. I researched this online and I am wondering if it could be the IPDM, it has been running starting and running fine with no problems.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pulled all the fuses.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

You need to use a test light to check fuses. We need to see if they are getting power also.