Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

I have a 2013 Nissan Altima. My car has started cutting off

Customer Question

Customer: My name is***** have a 2013 Nissan Altima. My car has started cutting off when I put it and reverse or drive. I rev'd it up for a few minutes and it eventually stayed on when I reversed. But sitting at a light or long periods of time in drive it cuts off and it skipping
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just gave you a paragraph. Did you read it?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure. How long is the wait?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Has the computer system been scanned to see if there are any fault code setting, if not can you get this done, most part store such as Auto Zone will run a scan for you at no charge. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this resolved.