Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Abs and slp alond with check enginewill not engage

Customer Question

abs and slp alond with check engine*****will not engage
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

Hey there, thanks for the question.

When you have all these lights TOGETHER it could be quite a few different possibilities. Most of all include a sensor malfunction itself in the ABS or 4wd system.

For example: if you have a bad wheel speed sensor in the ABS system. You will speeds will not be identical, so this will trigger a SLIP and ABS malfunction. Any Slip condition (which involves wheel speed issues) or ABS sensor malfunction will also disable the 4wd system to avoid any damage happening to it.

Your best bet to avoid any guessing or extensive testing is just to have someone scan the vehicle for codes and go from there.

If you have further questions just ask, if not just be sure to leave a kind rating so the site credits me for my time.

Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

Hey there, checking to see if you have an update or still need assistance?