Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My truck wont start

Customer Question

my truck wont start
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All the lights come on and the radio comes on as well. They don't flicker. There is a rapid clicking/cackling? sound when I try to turn the engine on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just cleaned my window motor because it has been sluggish/stuck for the drivers side window, but didn't touch anything that would affect my truck turning on?
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

Try removing the distributor cap and check for moisture. Also look into the spark plug wires where they snap on to the spark plug. If you have water laying there it could absorb the spark and keep it from the plug. So you want to make sure that area is nice and dry.

Give those two things a check for me and let me know how you make out