Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.
2921078

I have a 2004 nissan titan 4x2 xe When I am driving the

Customer Question

I have a 2004 nissan titan 4x2 xe
When I am driving the drivers side tire will shake really bad I half to stop the truck to make it stop then I can go again its really louad when this happens....
I have replaced the lower ball joints,rotors,pads,hubs and brake calipers on bothe sides of the truck...
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

This is usually a strut issue if the ball joints didn't resolve the problem. Basically the dampening provided by the strut isn't working. Likely the valve inside is worn and once it starts you can't stop it until you basically reset it by stopping the truck.

They don't have to be leaking for this issue to occur. Had an old D21 this used to happen to as well. Once I replaced the shocks it solved the issue.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!