JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech over 15 years in the field uaw union member
6149662

I am trying to change a broken fog light assembly on my 2009

Customer Question

I am trying to change a broken fog light assembly on my 2009 Nissan Versa SL and having some difficulty. I see there are a couple of places where it should unclip but it wont move.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  JOHN aka Eauto replied 1 year ago.

there is a bolt....REMOVAL

1. Partially remove the fender protector and undercover to obtain work space between the fender protector and fender.
  2. Disconnect front fog lamp connector.
  3. Release the pawl, and remove the front bumper finisher from the front bumper.
  4. Remove bolt and remove front fog lamp from bracket.

INSTALLATION
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you