eric
eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I have a 2004 Nissan Titan. This morning I put my drivers

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Nissan Titan. This morning I put my drivers side window down. I minute later it wouldn't go up. The same thing happened last week and some how it went up after playing with the switch. I have my entire door panel off as well as the switch. Do you have any suggestions .
Category: Nissan
Expert:  eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, first, you can only check when it is not working. If it is working at this point, nothing will show bad. When not working, check for 12v in both directions when operating the switch. If 12v is present, then replace the motor. If not present, then test for 12v at the switch on the wires going to the motor. If not present, replace switch. If present, then repair wire between switch and motor