peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

The truck is loosing power and is giving out smooke

Customer Question

the truck is loosing power and is giving out white smooke
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The message with the fuel filter is usually due to the computer picking up on low fuel rail pressure.In some cases this low fuel rail pressure comes from one or more faulty fuel injectors and in this case they may be allowing to much fuel into the cylinders on the engine causing the lack of power and smoke you see.I suspect this is the case here and one or more of the injectors needs replaced and is a very common issue.

I would have the fuel injectors tested as well as the fuel system and sensors for any components at fault needing replaced to correct this issue here.I have had to replace several injectors for a fault like this before.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i need the easy and safe way of getting to the injectors meaning the removal of of them?

Unfortunately I do not have this info myself on how to access these.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete