Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2013 nissan altima shifter sticking in parkI am experienced

Customer Question

2013 nissan altima shifter sticking in parkI am experienced body tech but have not encountered this problem and am trying to eliminate diag. time
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

Below is the circuit diagram

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/13nissan.pdf

Can you access the shifter to test the shift lock solenoid wires to see if there is power and ground with the brake pressed and the key on. This will tell us if the solenoid is weak or the issue is prior to the shifter.

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey moose I purchased a used shifter out of a 15 altima and it fixed the problem for forty dollars . also i noticed the solanoid had inspection initials hand written on it. . thanks for ur diagram but really needed real advise and in a more timeley manner. Thanks

Sorry you were not pleased with my help and choose not to rate my response. I hate that you paid but were not pleased with my response an hour after you posted your question.