Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

SORRY, CAPS LOCKED. I HAD A GUY CHANGE MY RADIATOR AND WATER

Customer Question

SORRY, CAPS LOCKED. I HAD A GUY CHANGE MY RADIATOR AND WATER PUMP AND NOW THE CAR HAS BARELY ANY POWER. SOUNDS ROUGH.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

If he changed your water pump, he did your timing belt also. It could be the belt is off a couple teeth causing your issue. That would also cause it to run ruff also. I would take it back to have him recheck his work.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work.

I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!