Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

It seems you helped a gentleman fix s light issue 6 years

Customer Question

Hello! It seems you helped a gentleman fix his light issue 6 years ago. Mine seems to be a little more involved. At first all of my dome, door, hatchback, and mirror lighting went out. I still have lighting on the dash where the speedometer and the radio are. Now the buttons that allow opening and closing of the passenger doors and the hatchback are no longer working unless I used the key fob. Last night I realized I have no reverse lights. It seems as though I have a virus that is sweeping through the electrical components in my 2009 Nissan Quest. All of the fuses and lightbulbs have been removed and not replaced. I will need to know where to start and what to buy. One other handicap, I am a woman with very little working knowledge of cars but I am will to try.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  SARMIENTO22556 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com,

first of all is the vehicle a 2009 Honda Odyssey or a 2009 Nissan Quest?