Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

About to wheel bearing hub assemblies 2013 Nissan Maxima the

Customer Question

About to wheel bearing hub assemblies for my 2013 Nissan Maxima the hole for the axle is too small the actual does not fit in them then I went to autozone and ordered 2 more front hub assemblies but they are the same exact part number as the other ones that I ordered online so I'm hoping that they don't have the same problem and if they do what's my next step
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

How many miles do you have on your car? This may still be covered under warranty.