Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a 2013 frontier with the tow pkg plugs at rear

Customer Question

I have a 2013 frontier with the tow pkg plugs at rear drivers side . I need the play n plug trailer light kit that works for this truck. Looking at the plug inside on the truck it looks to be a female connection. The wiring kit for this truck looks like it will work in as far as the socket but is also a female connection with no pins in it. Is there a pic of both the truck plug and trailer plug you could show me or what do you suggest ?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

If you JUST need the harness and plug form the rear drivers side frame to the hitch, then you only need part A in this diagram.

All part#'s are also on the sheet so you can look them up and order the right part

Please remember to leave me a kind rating so the site credits me for my time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Had awnsers before your response and would like a refund.
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

.