Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a nissan murano 2005 and recently had codes shown on

Customer Question

I have a nissan murano 2005 and recently had codes shown on a diagnostic check...Just purchased the car in July am wondering how sever they are...P0011, P0021, P0725, U1000, P1726, P1701, P0615 and P0868
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

hey there, how does the car run?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
seems to run fine just got a diagnostic run when I had oil change
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** starters the P0011 and P0021 are common codes that arise from low oil level. So if they were present before the oil was changed. If you clear them now they may not return.

The other codes are TCM codes, which relate to the transmission control unit. There is a communication code and a power source code, which is responsible for likely triggering the remaining codes. So I find it peculiar that the vehicle seems to run fine.

So you need to check fuse 83 in the IPDM and fuse 19 in the interior fuse panel first.