Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

My issues is that when the vehicle slows down it starts

Customer Question

Customer: Hello, My name is***** issues is that when the vehicle slows down it starts shaking and also the car turns off unexpectedly while driving.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: For example when you get to the stop sign the engine starts shaking nonstop and its also a struggle to gain acceleration after I've come to a complete stop.
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, I'm willing to wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** i can help with your questions

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

what is the year and model is your car and is the service engine soon light on ??