eric
eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I have a 1989 Nissan 300zx and all my controls (brake light,

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 1989 Nissan 300zx and all my controls (brake light, oil, battery, door) on my dash board stopped working? along with speedometer and tachometer. Can you please help?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, first thing I need is the vin number to pull the schematics for your vehicle.

And I need a list of what actually works on the instrument cluster in addition to what you listed as not working

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Eric, the vin # ***** The only thing that works as far as lights is the turn signals. Everything else is dead! Maybe once you have the schematics you can tell me what relays powers the dash cluster as all fuses are good. Thanks, Joe"
Expert:  eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Unfortunately I dont have any schematics for the IP cluster on this one and will need to opt out. If another expert does, they will post here to help you