Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

I installed a new door on a g35 that was wrecked. i just got

Customer Question

i installed a new door on a g35 that was wrecked. i just got the vehicle but the door locks and windows on both sides wont open or lock sunroof doesnt work and truck wont open with key fob or button. could this be the bcm is fried?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

Yes, this does sounds like a BCM issue since the BCM controls all of those features. Did you hang the door yourself?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did hang the door myself..
the car was wrecked when I got it.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Oh.. ok.. Well most likely when it was wrecked, the BCM must have been shorted with the accident. So you will indeed need to replace the BCM I am afraid. Once you replace it, all the Keys will need to be reprogrammed to the car as well as tire pressure sensors.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!