Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Jay i have 02 nissan altima the ignition fuse cont and eccs

Customer Question

hi Jay i have 02 nissan altima the ignition fuse cont and eccs blowing up disconnect the coils this started when the radiator blew up
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

This is what they call a Dead Short if the fuse keeps blowing. This could result in some advanced electrical diagnostics. How good are you at electrical?