Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

I have a 2007 Nissan murano that has a code c1115

Customer Question

i have a 2007 Nissan murano that has a code c1115
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** i can help with your questions .

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

can your scan tool read data ??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but haven't it long i can figure it out what do i need to do
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

you need to look at the date for all 4 abs sensors. if your driving straight all 4 should read the same speed., you most likely just have one sensor that is reading faster or slower then the others and causing that problem your having

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

when you find that sensor inspect the sensor , wiring and magnet pickup on the wheel bearing for damage

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay i went down the road with my scan tool and three wheels where the same and one was all over the place it was FR RH SENS is that the passenger side
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

this is the passenger front you need to check the sensor pickup remove the sensor make sure there is nothing inside the sensor hole and look at the pickup on the back of the wheel bearing if you see no damage replace the sensor let me know if you have any more questions and please remember to rate before you go thanks.

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks i will do this Monday AM.
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

your welcome please rate the service before you go as this is the only way for me to get pay thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi i am back i did what you said and now the other side is doing the same is there something else i need to do
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

what did you do ???

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i took the sensor out check for damage there was no damage to the pickup and nothing in the hole i still blow it out and put the new one in
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

and the problem is no longer at that sensor . if that is the case then you need to check the other sensor

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i did i replaced it to that is why i dont know whats going on when i did that it went to the other side
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

you replace the right side then the problem move to the left side so you need to check the left side the same way you did the right .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
good morning Clifton i,am sorry i dont mean to be a pain i did the same to the left side and the problem went back to the right is there some way you have to reset something i was thinking it was because one was new and the other was old but that is not it
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

there is no reset no you may have a problem with the abs unit or you have a or you have a bad hub