JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech over 15 years in the field uaw union member
6149662

I have a 2003 350z and the brake lights will not shut off.

Customer Question

Category: Nissan
Expert:  JOHN aka Eauto replied 1 year ago.

the brake se]witch at the bas of the brake pedal is likley sticking or failed you can try reaching it and tapping on it to see if t releases

here is a pic of the switch

the brake switch at the base of the brake pedal is likley sticking or failed you can try reaching it and tapping on it to see if it releases

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you