Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Technician
36867192

Need valve body ball and bolt location Nissan sentra reof10a

Customer Question

need valve body ball and bolt location for 08 Nissan sentra reof10a
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I jumped the gun there and thought that had it.

Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.

My best suggestion is to go here alldatdiy.com, put in your make and model, this site has schematic diagrams, along with any other information you might need for your vehicle.Please rate my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not ,please ask me another question, I will continue to answer your questions even after rating is given until you are completely satisfied with my answers

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alldata nor Nissan could give us a diagram on the split valve body. We were able to get it put back together. We are getting 0 volt on the primary hydraulic pressure sensor. Is this normal? I was told it was supposed to have certain voltage but cant recall what it was. We put new solenoids on the valve body. The car is still doing the same thing. We are getting code p0845. Could it be a tps sensor? Could a faulty tps sensor cause us to get this code? We are getting voltage to the tps, but is there a specific amount it should be receiving?

p0845 is not a code for TPS, and signal voltage at all sensors should be 5 volts, it appears your issue may be the wiring haness for the valve body, since there is 0 volts at the pressure sensor, without signal voltage at the pressure sensor the transmission is going to malfunction. What was original problem with the vehicle? That required disassembly of the valve body?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We put new solenoids because we were told it was a bad valve body. We tried doing this instead of replacing the whole valve body. Can you tell me if there is a special way of checking the wiring harness or pressure sensor?