Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a 350z my car had died at work 2 weeks back tried to

Customer Question

I have a 350z my car had died at work 2 weeks back tried to jump it and it didnt work so i push started it and it worked it ran goof i checked the battery the next day at autozone they said everything was good battery alternator and starter 2 days ago i got home car was fine everything was working i turned everything off on the car and overnight it lossed its charge i noticed the airbag seatbelt brake and battery light were on car wouldnt start it would crank up but wouldnt turn over i went recharged the battery and it held the charge but the car wont start and now i hear a ticking when i open the hood near the battery and those four light stay on flickering
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

ok, this sound like a battery issue to be honest.

When you turn the key to start does it CRANK at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is itll crank just wont start like its not igniting either fuel or no spark
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

well those lights are pretty indicative of a charging issue, but wouldn't generally be on just cranking the engine, and especially not with ignition off. can you tell exactly where the clicking is coming from?