Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.
2921078

2012 nissan quest.......parked car...next day tried to get

Customer Question

2012 nissan quest.......parked car...next day tried to get in ...key fob would not unlock doors...used metal key to enter but ignition would not work.....door locks won't work....security light (key inside of car) blinks on and off several times
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Sounds like a dead battery. I would start by trying to jump start the van. Leave the donor car on it for 15 minutes, then see if the key fob works like it should. If it does, then see if the engine will crank and start. If it does, then you need to have the battery tested.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question.

Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there

Do you need further assistance with this?