Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

When making a slight right turn in my 2008 armada there is

Customer Question

when making a slight right turn in my 2008 armada there is grinding noise
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell where the noise seems to be coming from from, like left right front or rear?

During the noise is there a feeling or difference in the steering or braking?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In front i believe it's the right
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There in no change in the way it handles

Thanks, ***** ***** likely its a front wheel hub bearing that is failing. You need to thoroughly check the tire tread for wear imperfections from alignment issues causing the tire to make the noise as well as check the brake rotor and pads for a possible rubbing concern. If all are fine then suspect the bearing to blame.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in my first I told them that the front hubs were already changed

That must of not come through, all I see is " when making a slight right turn in my 2008 armada there is grinding noise"

So that leaves checking the tires and rotors and brake pads, those are the only things left at the RF front wheel that are spinning.