Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

How do I replace power steering pump from Nissan Altima 2008

Customer Question

How do I replace power steering pump from Nissan Altima 2008 2.5
Category: Nissan
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

Its pretty simple and straight forward on your car. I will provide a link with the instructions. Please let me know if you were looking for something else. Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u4wjhgdu9p75qr3/nissan%20altima%20psp.pdf?dl=0

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need actual steps, where to get it from, what side to approach it. Will it come out from top or bottom. Need details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After having someone else explain to me, unfortunately I won't need your answer any more. What I was looking for was for exact direction. Was told I need to take cover off from pass. Side wheel to access the bolt to take belt off, then from under neath the vehicle I will have a small space to access the power steering pump that's located in the pass. Side back of the motor. Take two hose off and wiggle it around to be able to bring it out after taking off the brackets. Opposite steps to install. Sorry you didn't understand the question. A refund will be happy. Thanks anyways

I am sorry you had a bad experience and that the manufacturer provided repair procedure wasn't adequate. I am pretty sure that you have not been charged unless you click accept, but I will notify customer service that you would like a refund in case you have in fact been billed. Thanks again for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for reply! And letting them know !
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ibv2fnbz62ifiz/0924-nissan-POWER%20STEERING%20OIL%20PUMP.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/4ibv2fnbz62ifiz/0924-nissan-POWER%20STEERING%20OIL%20PUMP.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help