Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Technician
36867192

I have 2004 Nissan frontier xe and would like to have

Customer Question

I have 2004 Nissan frontier xe and would like to have everything removed and put into a 1999 Nissan frontier xe frontier . Is this possible .
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.

Yes it is possible,but you will not find instructions on how to do it as your requesting, you will have to have the necessary professional technicians knowledge and tools to be able to accomplish this task, it will require complete transfer of all components, wiring harnesses, computers,fuse, and relay centers, the fuel system should be ok to be reused, but everything else will have to be switched. You will also have to contact a salvage yard to be able to get information on which components could possibly be reused. Please rate my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not, please ask me another question, i will continue to answer your questions even after you rate my service until you are completely satisfied with my answers.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is all I needed please cancel the account . Donot bill anything eles to my card.Thank You
9-22-15

I am sorry but that is not the way the site operates, I answered your question honestly and with integrity, Please rate my service I realize this is not what you wanted but we can not provide something that does not exist, I can only answer your question.