eric
eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Going uphill in the titan, pulling a trailer, all of the

Customer Question

going uphill in the titan, pulling a trailer, all of the sudden lost power pulled over engine idles fine, when sitting still and reving engine it won't rev in higher rpm, when you push down on the accelalrator , it won't go forward or backwards in gear or out of gear and again pushing down on the petal it will not rev higher
Category: Nissan
Expert:  eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry for the delay, I am not up at midnight though to answer questions.
If still in need of help, the symptoms point to either a failure in the APP(accelerator pedal position) sensor or in the electronic throttle body. You can try disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes to reset the control modules and see if it will respond to the accelerator
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks